One of the next CAL I’m planning to participate in is the “Magic Summer” DROPS-Along by Garnstudio. This CAL is to crochet a shawl. They include step-by-step pictures as well as videos, so I hope to learn lots. It begins on Thursday, May 3rd. The tags for this CAL are #DROPSAlong and #MagicSummerCAL.
Materials can be found on the “What do I need to start?” page.
A 4mm hook is recommended or a size to obtain 18 treble crochets x 8 rows = 10 cm square. So, I still need to make a swatch. I’m planning to do that today or tomorrow, so I’m ready to go :-).
I’ve decided to use my own rendition of the colors (DROPS DROPS Cotton Light):
colour letter – Provided – Mine
- colour a – pearl grey – light grey
- colour b – grape – purple
- colour c – green – bright green
- colour d – brown – brown
- colour e – yellow – buttercup
- colour f – red – red
- color g – khaki – taupe
- colour h – dark grey – dark grey
- colour i – off white – ivory
- colour j – light jeans blue – royalty
Here’s a link to the image of their colors above.
I’ll get a picture of my colors